Missouri Foundation for Health and the St. Louis Community Foundation are launching 'final push' campaigns to help drive up 2020 Census response rates before the September 30, 2020 deadline. These final pushes will include increased their social media posts about the census and targeted emails to their nonprofit partners. Others are encouraged to do the same and help make the most of these last 10 days.
A few ways you can support:
- Send an email out to your network encouraging your members or supporters to fill out the census.
- Post on social media about the importance of the census. Graphics here.
- Ask that your staff insert a census reminder into their email signature.
- Add a census banner to your organization’s webpage leading to 2020census.gov.
- Check out additional resources for the countdown here.
Learn more about the work of the St. Louis Census Funders Working Group and the importance of a fair and accurate count for our region HERE.