WILL TO GIVE
In the St. Louis region, an estimated $180 billion may transfer for charitable purposes over the next 50 years.
Are you ready to get your share?
What is Will to Give?
Created in 2006, Will to Give is a charitable bequest curriculum owned by nonprofits and presented throughout the community to educate donors about bequest giving.
- Get trained on the ONLY planned giving curriculum that is NOT a sales pitch to you or your donors
- Get a charitable bequest curriculum that you can brand for your organization
- Learn about planned gifts as stable revenue streams
- Start or enhance your organization’s strategy around bequest giving
Getting Involved is Simple:
- Sign up for a 90 minute orientation session by clicking one of the orientation dates listed below.
- Pay online according to a sliding fee scale. If your organization’s annual budget is…
- $250,000 or below, pay $30
- $251,000 - $500,000, pay $50
- $501,000 - $999,999, pay $75
- $1 million or more, pay $100
- Professional advisors pay $50 to register
- Attend the orientation with a professional advisor who is associated with your organization. If you do not have a professional advisor, click here and we will help you find one.
2013 Will to Give Orientation Sessions
March 15, 2013 - 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
May 17, 2013 - 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
August 23, 2013 - 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
November 15, 2013 - 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
CLICK THE ABOVE DATES TO REGISTER.