Dollars and Sense: A Report on Major Funding Campaigns in the St. Louis Region
Don’t miss the opportunity to be included in the ONLY
report that captures the trends and data about capital campaigns and restricted endowments being considered, currently underway, and recently closed in the St. Louis region.
These trends are significant for nonprofits considering launching a campaign, for grantmakers who fund capital and endowment projects, and for consultants and those who work with nonprofits in helping identify needs and resources in the community.
Why Nonprofits Should Participate:
Benefits of Participation:
- Get critical information! Especially for those considering launching a campaign about the current climate for restricted gifts.
- Have a better sense on how to approach donors who would consider a gift to capital or endowment.
- Read the latest trends on what is happening in the St. Louis community around restricted gift campaigns.
- Learn about some creative capital alternatives if the economy isn't supporting large scale capital campaigns.
The submission period for the 2018 Capital Campaign Report is now closed.
- Provides additional marketing of your campaign to the public and potential donors (NOTE: You may still participate and remain anonymous if you choose).
- Serves as a tool for organizations conducting feasibility studies for major funding campaigns.
- Provides a scan of campaigns in the region that are currently underway, being considered, or recently closed.
- A complimentary "scrubbed" version of this report is available for all participants.
Stay tuned for the 2018 report coming in December!